Monday, March 9, 2015

Motivation Monday

One of my professional goals for this year was to be a more active blogger.  The problem with writing a book blog is that you need time to read the books before you can write the blog.  Since I can't always guarantee myself time to read a book I am going to experiment with a few new features on the blog.  I would LOVE feedback as to what you think.

As you probably guessed from the title, one new feature is Motivation Monday.  I have a "books worth  reading" board on Pinterest which is mostly pins from my blog (in an act of shameless self promotion) and quotes about reading.  I decided on motivation Monday's to share these quotes.  Some Mondays I may not write anything at all and just let the quote or graphic speak for itself.  Hope you enjoy!

Pinned from macteenbooks.com found here.

Books helping with real life...that's kids stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment