Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vacation

I try really hard to post something every day.  Of course, as classes get busier I don't have as much time to read (well, to read what I want to read) so sometimes that slips to every other day.  These next two weeks are going to be a little bit different.  I am going on vacation!!! Woo hoo!!! Of course, one of the most fun things to do on vacation is read so I will probably end up writing a post or two but no guarantees.

Where am I going?  To the beautiful Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York for some much needed time with family.

And when I say family, I mean not just my mom, dad and brother, I mean my entire family-there's gonna be a lot of people.
We'll go hiking (sorry about the quality, I think this is a cell phone pic)


And of course jump off this big piece of blue foam into the water-that's my brother mid jump



I mean, come on, who wouldn't love this?

So all that to say, I am very excited for vacation, hopefully I find time for a post or two, maybe even three if you're lucky.

Vacation...that's kids stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment