Wednesday, August 17, 2016

And We're Back

Well that was an incredible summer break.  For those of you who don't know I spent the majority of my summer in Lusaka, Zambia interning at Chisomo Centre.  Chisomo provides food, counseling, and education for children who are living on the streets and my role was to further develop their education curriculum.  It was an amazing experience and, hopefully, the start of a lifelong partnership with Chisomo.  
But now I am back.  I'm excited to return to regular life here in the US and that includes blogging!  Next up is the fourth installment in the Harry Potter series Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  Even though a ton happens in this book the one sentence summary was actually quite easy. 

"Lord Voldermort had risen again." 

Facing what comes...that's kids stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment