Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Someone's Favorite

I recently came across an article with some catchy title like "10 Things Even the Biggest Harry Potter Fan Doesn't know about Emma Watson."  Now first I feel compelled to say that being a fan of Harry Potter does not, in any way, mean that I am somehow an expert on every actor who ever had a part in the movies.  However, I do like Emma Watson so I clicked on the article.

One interesting fact is that The Prisoner of Azkaban was her favorite movie, because that's when she felt she really started to develop as an actor and where she really understood the character of Hermione.  I might argue that it is probably also because Hermione really comes in clutch in this book/movie.  Not that she doesn't save the day in every other book (ask me who I think the most important character in the series is...spoiler alert... it's not Harry), but she extra saves the day in this one.

So here it is, the essence of the book in 2 sentences or less:

"What we need...is more time.....If all goes well, you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight."  


Challenging misconceptions...that's kids stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment